Saturday, August 8, 2015


When I walked into the room this morning, Big Ben was bent against MeiMei's shoulder saying in a whisper, "Give it up." He, too was afraid she would attack Regina in a fight over the paci. I tried to reason with Regina to give it up but that only made her more sure she need it more. About noon I found out everyone on the shelf had approached Beauty Blaze to ask her to use her influence (which is very great because I love her so much) to let MeiMei try out Regina's pacifier or do something.


Blaze thought giving MeiMei her bear would stop the threat of a fight. I was busy getting three new babes into their bodies but finally I had to give some thought to this problem instead.


I gave MeiMei her bear and that did not work. Amid more screaming I thought of this new fangled pacifier I had made from a beanie baby last spring. That satisfied her. She let the nipple drop out of her mouth long enough to say, "Tanks!" and even Big Ben relaxed.

When I received Dieter I thought his eyes looked like those of  the Berenguer babies. When I tried on his body I saw it was a Berenguer-made one. So that explained why his price was so low. Low enough to make me go for him although I have sworn off of Berenguer babies.

I do love his smile and his can-do attitude is great. However he had such tiny openings in his limbs (an old way of making babies that did not need stuffing) I had a devil of a time getting the cotton into them. They were made of such firm vinyl I had the feeling maybe I did not need to bother, but felt I should do my best for him and continued using a wooden spoon as stick-stuffer.


I was able to get all three of the new kids into sleepers and you can meet and see them all dressed up for their portraits at http://reborntherapydolls.blogspot.com/. I am tired tonight I have run out of words. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment