Tuesday, August 4, 2015


Sunday was dedicated to Ming-Yen because on Saturday, at Reborns.com. she sold. Like most reborners, a sale is a double-edged sword for us. On one hand it is an honor and confirmation of your skills to actually have someone pay money for something that you have made and on the other hand you have to give up the baby. Every cell in my body was screaming "Don't send her away." and reason kept reminding me the money was already in Paypal.
I checked her over, began the paper work on her, decided what to include in her package. Too soon it looked like this.

I could not get my heart rate low enough to work on the new Benno baby so I cleaned the studio and finally settled down crocheting butterflies and Peace Pal babies.

I had lots of trouble, on Monday morning, getting USPS to help me ship the box. I must have re-entered my info into the computer 20 times (and got 20 different prices!) before something finally worked at the correct price. Werner took her to town and said he, too, put a prayer on her box. I hope there was one for me with the hollow heart.


Only in the afternoon was I capable of turning my attention to the new baby. When I put him together I found his arms and legs much bigger than his brother's. If I had not opened the box from Germany and started directly working on the kit, I would have sworn I mixed up his limbs with another baby. There is still a chance that someone who packed him and Rieke did mix up the limbs. I am calling him Big Ben at the moment but need to check things out tomorrow.
I saw the wig from Sandie's for Regina so found my delight in that. I was tired and now see that all my photos do not really show the wig but that I focused on making her look good.


My last act was to drop a wig on Big Ben and he is so cute. I suspect my Tuesday will go to wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment