Thursday, August 27, 2015

I have not died and gone to heaven though that has been my prayer often enough this week. I am working with the idea of taking away the extra books on the shelves in the living room to put dolls on them. Each day I pack up a loads of books and though you cannot see much progress here it is slowly happening. When I go to the studio I am so tired not much good happens, but I did rearrange the east side of it to accommodate the new attempt to produce smaller dolls in polymer clay.
I've rolled this table from the side of my chair in the living room in, carried out the bushels of wool and replaced them with the table . I tried yesterday to work in clay but the results were not good. I hurt so much from lifting and moving things that it is  probably not wise to judge my abilities on the way I feel now. You can see that we got the big ceramic 'thing' brought in into the house and placed by the stove so I now have room by the window in the studio to put the oven. Yesterday I dragged out all the polymer clay stuff, looked it over to see what to save and what to throw out. At nights I read all the tutorials on YouTube. Today, however I sat and cuddled Samantha with the greatest joy. To think that six months ago I did not, could not, have this joy gives me tears. I am afraid of losing this joy. I am feeling very fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment