Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I got all three babies - the whole crew - into their bodies today and they are ready to be photographed if the sun shines tomorrow. My biggest joy was in the first baby. I could not wait to see Punkin in his blonde wig. I cut his hair the way Everett's was in one of his pictures. Punkin has a little more above his forehead but Everett may catch up with him when he is 4 months old.


The longer I looked at him, the more he became the four month old Everett. I was just head over heels in love with him.

I am sure it was my joy in him that caused me to make so many mistakes in Blonde Blaze. I got her into her body all backwards. I was so upset with myself having such a huge senior moment that I actually had the thought that I would just leave her be as she was. After a nap I had the courage and energy to take all her limbs off and retie them on right.


I am thinking of ways to pull her shoulders into her body more. As they are, the arms are too long and stick out too far. Maybe when she is wearing sleepers it will not be so noticeable. I gave her a hair cut and curled hair so she has to sit in the chair all night waiting on it to dry.
It was late in the afternoon and I wondered if I could or should finish the unpainted Blaze. By going very slowly and checking myself at every new part of the assembling I was able to get this Blaze together right.


This Blaze is bigger than the factory-painted Blaze and I like the fact she has only 3/4 arms and legs so her arms and shoulders are more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment