Saturday, February 6, 2016


This photo from yesterday shows what I worked on all morning but it is not the photo I wanted to show you. I love my new camera but my computer has hidden all the photos I just downloaded out of it.



[I found out how to find these photos from yesterday. Now you can see the heart notepads and the pencils.]

So I will explain with what I have. Harmony and I had the idea of giving away notebooks with the idea of asking the receiver to use the notepad to write down things for which they are thankful. We are hoping that by the time they have filled the notepad they will be inspired to use other thicker booklets for their thanks. Next Saturday at the Upstairs Gallery in Gualala, Jane Head is giving away ceramic hearts she has made to all visitors and she invited other artists to join her in the project of sharing art hearts. This morning I made 17 little packages of notebooks with pink 1/2 pencils and felt hearts in cellophane bags. The printed out notes on the left above were then pasted on the backs and fronts of the pads inviting the finder to join us. The unfound photo is better as it shows the heart-shaped notepads which are really appropriate. These were just the extra ones.
In the afternoon I started to stuff the three babies. Again all I can show you is a photo made yesterday. Tomorrow I hope to give everyone a painted face and a new body.  I am not so sure I can show you the babies in their new bodies unless I find a way to access the pictures from the new camera. All of this reminds me that when I started this blog in the spring I had the same complaint. Somehow the computer learned to put the pictures where I could find them. May it do so again. It did it right yesterday but today. . .


[The photo I wanted to show you. That is Rina standing upside down as the glue dries in her head.]

In the outback studio I cleared off more shelves to accommodate the boxes of babies. So far the only response on Etsy has been from children. Time-wasters we call them. They get off on asking dumb questions to see if we will answer. They do not realize the proper way to get us to respond is to send money.

As bonus and thanks for finding these, here is timid Tim still trying to get Sleepy Sam to let the pig go without any more kisses. The things that go on in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment