Tuesday, February 2, 2016


This was the crew this morning after I put in the weights in the limbs and joined the limbs with the heads in their own trays. It took me all morning to stuff everything and everyone. I had some hopes of getting the bodies sewn in the afternoon but in the mail came the blog2print books for Beads N Jane and Janes Therapy Reborns. I admit I simply sat in the sun and enjoyed the day and read my words of two years ago.
Oh, I wanted to share my beautiful experience from this morning. Caitlin sent a bunch more photos of Everett and I could see he had two dimples - one on each side of his mouth. I began running the images of available kits through my mind to see if I could remember a kit with dimples. When I started to work in the morning I picked up Punkin because I love him most. To my surprise he has two dimples! My favorite boy baby and he looks (in my mind) most like Everett. I stopped all my inclinations to make babies to dig out a blond wig for him and then I just sat and stared at him.


Later in the afternoon I did get the 3 bodies cut out but when I tried to start sewing them I recognized there was not enough energy to do a good job. I would love to show you the real Everett but I still cannot move the photo from email to here. It is not easy to be so dumb.


Here is Blaze watching over the body pieces so no one tries to help themselves to one that is not finished in their eagerness to become real babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment