Friday, December 4, 2015


Yesterday was housecleaning and today was mailing calendars so I must stretch my memory back to Wednesday in order to have anything to show. I loved the photo of Thistle with the Halloween corn!


My painted version has to watch his cousin make a pig of himself. Yesterday, even with housecleaning and getting out the Christmas things, I worked on this in the afternoon.


It was raining cats and dogs so I felt unsafe taking Kiwi outdoors to trim his mohair thus he really looks shaggy. I do like the dark brown body fabric on him. I wanted to send a photo to BB of their Christmas gift to me as a buyer, but I feel the camera is not taking sharp enough photos. Maybe I am just blurry-eyed from preparing the calendars for the post office. You decide.


I really tried to hold still but, but but. This morning, I took the time to look at my Jane's Dolly Daze blog2print and loved it so much. So tonight I tried to do a book of the Reborn Therapy Dolls but the site was asleep and no one was home to wake it up. Maybe everything will go better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment