Thursday, December 10, 2015

I had babies to stuff and paint today but I got pulled off course yesterday reading the BB forum news that Camryn was to be discontinued. I had been waiting for December and the news that he was now available in the new vinyl color. Instead I see he is on the discontinued list! My first impulse was to write to BB with a begging plea that they continue making him. I would love to have more of his brothers to reborn along with the Candy, Holly, Eden, Eliza, Samantha, and Punkin dolls but as I got used to the news I realized that the Camryn I had was now even more valuable - at least to me if they were the last. Dolls are not a good investment!


 I sat and held him a long time and then finally dug out a stork nest for him. I wish I had one this size in plain white. Anyhow, since I had the great photo-shoot already in place just across the room I hung him to take photos of the stork nest.


It does work better having this plane black background behind the thing. I do like the basket-feeling of the bottom and the way he sinks down into such a secure position. I need to keep this pattern before me if I do do any more. I also put eyelashes on him and redrew in his eye brows. Then I hung him as close to me as possible on the steel rack.


Another smiling face to keep my spirits up all winter. And winter did arrive in a brief but strong hail/rain storm in the afternoon. After taking care of all the mail I had no energy left for babies so only crocheted booties and diapers the rest of the afternoon.


I should not quit my day job!

No comments:

Post a Comment