Saturday, December 5, 2015


The only constructive things I did today was put the lights Mary gave me on the little Christmas trees and I see in the photos that even that job was not done the best. I also put lights on the little silver tree with the snowmen that did not sell years ago at the festival of trees. It is in the house with the collected dolls.


I think the flash ate the lights. Hope to get a better photo of this in the daylight tomorrow.  And I will try to have that poor rubber kid dressed!
I tried to photograph the monkey again to get things in the photo the way I wanted them. WR said he really liked this monkey and that I should keep it! That is something I should have gotten in writing!

Having a low self-esteem attack tonight. It cannot be because B. got such good news from a publisher! I am so happy for her. I think it is the weather. A new storm is moving in tonight so every thing hurts more and all I want is sugar stuff. I am full/ sick / tired of the sugar-free gum-mi bears. The candy canes are in grave danger tonight.
The ICO came today and there is not one letter to the editor of anyone finding any art! It is like they say events are - if no one comes it did not happen. If no one writes about it, no one found anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment