Friday, December 18, 2015


Here is Holly showing off her beautiful hands. The look in her eyes tells you her goal is to simply show off her hand. She smiles a bit to think that is all you  are interested in about her. Holly is another of the brave, smart kids from the family. She initiated the photo table even though it was raining and we could not open the door for more light, but there was enough for her very bright jammies.


Kendal wanted to follow her example but as you can tell his heart was not in showing off his hands. What he really wants is to find someone to comfort. That is what he is looking for. Someone who is lonely and will spend all the hours he has holding him that his little poly-fill heart needs.

Molly was much more relaxed this morning than she was last night when she got her jammies. Being with the older kids evidently was what she needed. She too wanted to show off her hands and then I clipped the view of them with the shot. She may not ever forgive me. It felt really good to have the photo table by the weighing in station so I could lay each baby in the proper place as I worked.



In the background you can see the photo setup and in the foreground the babies waiting to be registered. They had to wait extra long because I got involved with the cradle purses again. I found a new way to make them more stable and to look more secure. I add a full ruffle at the bottom (top of the purse). I am so pleased with the addition that I have gone back to add the ruffle to the others. It takes forever because it is very full. Because it was so cold in the studio (it got colder as the day advanced and the rain drew nearer) I took the the cradles in the house where I can crochet in the living room and it is warmer there.
We opened the gifts from Caran and found these marvelous lights made of shining hearts. Perfect for the babies.


I am eager to make new photos showing how good the addition of ruffles is, and with the lights. This was just a quick snapshot while we were fooling around. Werner had the idea of using them as a necklace.

I am shocked how tired I look. It was afternoon and I was trying to be good - which always wears one out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment