Saturday, October 17, 2015

The poor babies all got put on hold today. I was finally able to get into RCMS's urgent care, which took two hours again today, and I got a warning that THIS is for urgent care only, not infected ingrown toenails. Anyhow I went out with a bunch of red pills and the good news that my sugar numbers are normal.
Back home after lunch I tried to fix Rieki's long arms to fit into her body but finally had to give into reason and cut away the whole thing. She is still smiling in a cloud of her stuffing.


I will try to sew her a new body tomorrow if the antibiotic does not make me feel worse. On the table is Holly waiting in all her gentleness. At least she has her body. Hmmm. I wonder if it would fit Rieki? The question of the day awaits us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment