Thursday, October 15, 2015

Got an order from Japan for 10 babies in specific sizes so my first job in the studio was to make sure I had either girls or boys in those sizes. I did and I had enough that I could exchange out any that did not shape up the way I wanted them to be. By tonight I had these 6 ready to go.


On my table as works in progress that I could not finish tonight was this group. That is Candy, she needs her hair drawn on, checking out Gabriel whose glue was drying. Tomorrow he will be done and I am hoping with fresh morning energy I can draw Candy some nice hair without making errors as I was doing tonight. 


Since I know these babes are going to Japan, all the babies lacking hair are now getting black hair so they fit in. This is example of why I often do not completely finish a baby until I know where it is going. Left on the table are these babies for tomorrow. Holly still waits in her tray to be "born.'


One of this group will not go to Japan and we will let the morning light decide which one should stay here.
I had planned to send Rieki but today I discovered I had ignored her full arms and need to crochet the caps for them. So she gets to stay even though her name is right but her arms are not.
I got a card from Lena and we talked then on the phone. She is going to be the contact go-between for the local Senior Citizen and me. She will come on Monday to pick out some babies to take back so the ladies can see what they are like and get their hands on them. Again I have requests for something for the gents, too. BB still do not have their  baby pigs in so I am stuck with monkeys and puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment