Sunday, September 20, 2015

The only photo for today would be one of me at the computer SHOPPING on Amazon and no one finds that attractive. I did want to start on the dog kit yesterday but in my shopping spree I found some fabric of short fake fur called 'cow' but has all the colors of a pug puppy. So I ordered that and now must wait until it comes to see if it will work as body fabric for the dogs and the monkeys. Somehow making them a blue body as the dolls have did not seem right. If the Universe wants to be very good to me it will make the fake fur fabric look so good I will not have to cover it up with a onesie. The onesies are mostly too long for the monkeys so I have thought of making onesies out of preemie t-shirts by putting gripper snaps in the crotch. So I also ordered the tool to clamp them together. Thus I wait.
I did take Jeffrey all apart and was able to sew in his tummy-tuck on the machine. He looks a lot better now. It was strange. When I finished re-attaching his head I ended up holding him
like a baby in my arms. It felt so good I just sat there enjoying the moment. I had the feeling he was thanking me for fixing his tummy to make him more attractive and less of a joke. I really enjoyed holding him and feeling his gratitude. Call me crazy but it felt very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment