Thursday, September 3, 2015

Such ugly unpainted parts of the floor in the studio are being painted by Mary as I type. She bends better than I do and she paints a lot more carefully. Last night Werner drove the car outdoors so I could move all the stuff (except the shelves and the chair which is too heavy and you can see in the upper right-hand corner) to the other side. Today the place looks like this.

It is almost as bad as things looked last March but I am much better organized. It was almost unfunny that as soon as I got the stuff moved the floor did not look 1/2 so bad. Makes me check my mood-ometer to see what I am thinking and what reality is all about.
I was able to get USPS to make a label for the two dolls I am sending to A. so Werner was able to take the package to town to mail today. I tried yesterday. Perhaps because WR was not going to town the program refused to cooperate. I am just thankful it is going today.


I should be thankful that the computer hid this photo I had taken of Popeye the Sailor MAN showing a sample of his new equipment in his hand. I finally was able to give A. a dolly price of $100. each. All week I have worried my little brain on this! Now I need to go to Reborns.com to post a new baby. Dave has been so kind to me all week making sure my 'just born' showed up on the rotation and that my mug was on the featured slot several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment