Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The eye balls did arrive on Thursday so there was a flurry of finishing up blind babies instead of writing in the blog. It seems hard to me to take the time to write in here in the morning because then I am gun-ho to be making babies not typing on a computer. We are going to try to eat earlier so the evening is longer and I hope that in a few days I will have new pain meds to make my life easier.
Because kept making babies even though I did not have eyes to fit them, I ended up with a backlog of babies. Over the weekend I got all of them to the photograph stage and now there is no sun light to help me finish that phase.

 Here all 6 of them are waiting on sunshine. I got an order for Candy to go to Springfield, IL, but put her in a box without a photo. Now I do not know when I can get her shipped or the photos taken. The world seems to be on hold at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment