Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I am still making dolls. A doctor is making the job harder by trying to switch my bp meds and my body is not happy with either the changes nor the process.  Yesterday, with the house clean, I paced myself by sitting down often but did get the AA crew all finished. Notice Suzanna, in the middle. She is wearing one of the baby outfits Hans and Carol (most thanks to Carol for shopping; thanks to Hans for paying for it all) sent for Mothers' Day. On the bib is written 'bee cute' which is the message for all of them; be cute so someone loves you enough to take you home with them. Notice, too, some are wearing caps with butterflies on them - my new downtime project.


Every one was very cooperative about jumping into this. So today I need to add the last bits and seal it up. Suddenly I do not have much energy today! I hate that part of the job.


In the very early morning I  made Elijah's body so he went from being this,



 and during the many rests was able to help him into being a being wearing another of the new caps.


He will be on his way to Florida as soon as I get Raspberry finished up and into her new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment