Saturday, February 28, 2015

 Big news! Meet Angie 
This is my newest reborn done by Cynthi Marie in Nevada! The kit was "Kimber" and all the pink clothes that came with her are adorable. She even has a lamb and Angie is one, also.
She is 18 inches long and seems a slightly younger sister to Jenny. In fact, Angie looks a lot like my second daughter, Bambi. I had not seen this likeness in the photos on eBay but here in the real I am making this connection.
Cyndi's way of signing the doll was to include this tiny sleeping baby that carries her signature, hugs, and good wishes. I was touched when I laid the little doll down while adding the lamb when Angie's arm dropped down and she laid her hand just like this. It seemed to me that she wanted to touch and keep in touch with her other mom, the one who made her so lovely. Thanks Cyndi for all the work and love you put into her!


That shirt with the words, "cute as a cupcake" reminded me today (when I could think again) that I had crocheted cupcakes last month so maybe they belonged to Angie. I did not get a good shot of the cupcakes but Angie is darling even though she seems a bit shocked to have a new Hello Kitty with a butterfly instead of her lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment